Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Markus Mehta "India" out now!

Our boy Markus Mehta has a new release out this week called India on Great Stuff Recordings. Great tech-house number. We've also have a new mix and his chart for July.

Enjoy!


Markus Mehta “India“
Great Stuff Recordings // AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE

“My track INDIA which I‘ve just completed will be part of Great Stuff‘s second big compilation “Great SummerGames Stuff“. It‘s been a pleasure to work on this one, especially because I was able to work a bit of my roots into this track. My father is from India and my mum is German. I hope you will enjoy the end result, which is a very modern, heavy compressed, sexy tech house tune. My style is normally different from what Great Stuff is releasing but I am very happy that they invited me to be a part of this diverse project.“ - Markus

Beatport Link for India: Beatport

Check out his new mix and chart!

Markus Mehta “Trails“
DJ Mix - July 2008

Get it from Sendspace
Get it from Megaupload

“Trails“ gives you an idea of the tracks and styles I really like these days. Everything is much slower and more housier again but still with a very techy structure. I call it Techno with an futuristic House feeling. The mix builds up in a very organic way and leads you nicely through the various moods and grooves.“ - Markus

Charts June & July 2008

01. Miss Fitz “Drifting“ Contexterrior
02. Falko Brocksieper “Zychological“ Sub Static
03. Nice Dare “On The Floor“ Detour Digital
04. Deadmau5 “Complications“ Mau5trap
05. Oliver Klein & Peter Jürgens “Manolo“ Kling Klong
06. Marco Carola “Sensation“ Plus 8
07. Presslaboys “Alito Pasante - Carlo Lio Remix“ Rawthentic
08. Futureshock “Tiger Dust - Alex Neri Remix“ Renaissance
09. Reference “Magneto“ Beretta Grey
10. Alec Chizhik & Markus Mehta “Probe“ Headtunes Digital

For More info on Markus, contact:

ELECTRONIC SOUL // Langobardenstr. 10 // 81545 Munich // Germany
info@electronic-soul.com // www.electronic-soul.com

No comments: