Monday, April 27, 2009

Get over your Monday Blues with DJ Harvey

I know everyone is suffering from the Monday blues, so I thought we would post a little something up to get you going and ready for Tuesday. This is a little video of the man, the legend Mr. Harvey. The man that helped introduce the disco edit revolution. He's played everywhere and even owns a dope gallery in Hawaii that is a club on the weekend.

This from the Sarcastic Disco "Black Cock Edition" on September 6, 2008.

For more music from the man, check out Sarcastic Disco
.

He is also re-pressed all of his classic Black Cock records, so get them while their still around.

Who said vinyl was dead?


1 comment:

Dale Charles said...

think I can do more interesting than played out disco... the video looks like certain 70's and 80's underground clubs before technology... dark, kind of dirty, mostly men...sketchy.Thats the best Harvey can do?? I'm unimpressed by the "look"

Quite sure Harvey is a truly excellent DJ though, I have not heard him play but have Black Cock 001 (I have a black cock lol!!) RECORD in the basement somewhere haha.. his look a bit druggie