Friday, March 27, 2009

Exceeding Joy EP Feedback

HTD 005 - Mario Dujic - Exceeding Joy EP

Out Now at Stompy & Beatport!

Some Recent Feedback:

Tony Humphries - Beautifully done EP! Nice deep tracks, it will fit
well in our sets.

Murray Richardson - Liking Smile & My Need is You. Top stuff from Headtunes.

Patrick Turner - Wicked Freshness!

Special Interest - Loving the deepness here.

Andy (Inland Knights) - Really like My Need is You....

Jay West - Great stuff here, loving My Need is You!

Littlemen - Really like the vibe of this ep, put a smile on my face!

Giom - Nice little departure from Headtunes here! My favorite is My Need is You original.

Da Sunlounge - Nice deep gear here.

Luke McKeehan - Really great package all around. The Sona mix is killer, but I think Smile is the winner on this one. Full support.

Ross Couch -This sounds like a promising start to Mario's career. All 3 original tracks here are solid house music tracks leaning towards the more melodic end of the spectrum which suits me just fine. I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for his future productions. Sona's remix fits in nicely, continuing the vibe but adding a slightly techier approach.

Deron Delgado (Stompy) -I really like Smile, and the deep, soulful, jazzy groove of From Above is top notch, and the moody vibe of Sona remix adds to a super package!!

DJ Disciple - lovin the 'smile' trac

Bryan Jones - Really cool EP. Never heard of this guy, but I really dig it. "From Above" is the standout cut to me, but they all sound pretty hot.

Miles Maeda - Pure uplifting house!

Joel Armstrong (Proton Radio) - crikey, one of the best EPs I've received this year!

Ray Colclough (beat 102 103 fm / Ireland) - Nice deep vibe on this.

Steve Arnell (Myhouse-Yourhouse) - Quality, Quality house music. I'm liking this new find!

And More.......

Radio Support from: Ibiza Global Radio, Juice FM, Chicagohousefm.com, George FM, Topradio Belgium, Proton Radio, SSRadio, Myhouse-Yourhouse, Beat 102 103 fm

No comments: