Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday Blast From The Past

It seems fitting that this week I throw the Prodigy's Charly out there for a couple of reasons. Firstly I was listening to Zane Lowes radio show and Liam and the boys were in the studio for a take over of Zane's show and basically played a bevvy of tunes that were as eclectic as anything. Yet the show was such that I couldn't pull myself away from it. "Charly" is still one of my favs from Prodigy and I can still remember sweating and grooving to it when I was a wee little clubber back in Limerick, when it first came out.
Another reason to throw this one at you this week is that the Prodigy have a new album out and while some have likened it to the early stuff, I am still on the fence. I definitely am not a fan of the first single, but who knows maybe it will grow on me...

No comments: